Want to learn more about how you and your group can benefit from Blanchard’s award-winning, proven culture change process?
Invite Chris Edmonds, Blanchard’s culture expert, into your team and let the culture evolution begin.
The process begins with a needs assessment discussion with Chris. The conversations will establish your perceptions of the organizational culture as it exists today (current state), your desired future culture, and readiness of senior leaders to champion the culture change initiative.
Once you choose to move forward with our process, our best practice approach typically follows these sequential steps:
- Interviews with senior leaders, key managers, and front-line supervisors to assess the condition of your organization’s current culture. Insights from these interviews are presented in a written summary, highlighting discoveries, gaps, and recommendations.
- A culture assessment is completed as part of the prework for the process kickoff session.
- A two-day process kickoff workshop with senior leaders. During this session specific action steps will be mapped out, based on analysis of priorities and gaps identified in pre-session interviews and the culture assessment.
- If senior leaders decide to move forward with the process, three key activities happen:
- Process coaching – by process co-author Chris Edmonds – for the senior leader begins (usually once per month phone consultations)
- Senior leaders begin drafting the organization’s purpose statement and desired values and behaviors (coached by Chris)
- Next level leaders experience the process kickoff workshop
- Additional key activities follow these steps as the culture process takes hold and the culture refinement gains traction. Those activities include a communications/marketing campaign for the desired valued behaviors, intact team training sessions (modular format of 90 minutes per session), and a REGULAR custom values survey to assess the degree to which desired valued behaviors are being demonstrated.
Our culture clients have consistently generated three highly desirable outcomes from our process:
- More engaged employees
- More thrilled customers
- Higher profits
We can prove it. Contact Chris today to start your culture journey.