Please enjoy these culture resources and let Chris know how he can be of service.
- Chris’ interview with Marie Pijankowski on her BlogTalkRadio show in September ’11: Driving Results Through Culture
- Chris’ interview with Lisa Pasbjerg on her BlogTalkRadio show in August ’11: Best Practices in Corporate Culture, One Tweet at a Time
- Chris’ interview with Charles H. Green on the Trust Across America radio show in June ’11: Creating High Performance Business Cultures
- Talent Management magazine May 2012 issue: Is Your Corporate Culture Healthy?
- Blanchard White Paper (2010): Creating a High Performance, Values-Aligned Culture
- Ignite! February 2010 issue: Creating a Culture That Works
- Talent Management magazine January 2010 issue: Culture by Default or by Design?
- Ignite! April 2009 issue: Focus on People to Get the Most Out of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Blanchard White Paper (Chris interview – 2009): Thriving in the New Business Reality
- SmartBusiness magazine interview September 2008: Driving Results Through Culture
- Ignite! April 2008 issue: Defining Your Corporate Culture
- Blanchard’s award-winning, proven Culture Change Process
- Chris’ Blanchard Speakers page
- Chris’ Amazon Author page
- Driving Results Through Culture on Facebook
- Positivity Works!
- The Biggest Mistakes Leaders Make and How to Avoid Them
- Driving Results Through Culture (September 2011)
- Revitalizing the Downsized Organization
- Creating a High Performing Values-Aligned Culture
- Driving Results Through Culture
Subscribe to Chris’ mobile updates, texted right to your smartphone! Text VALUES to 72000 or head here.
Chris’ new “Culture Leadership Charge” series and the rest of his video clips can be found on YouTube. Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel.
Chris’ new “Culture Leadership Charge” series and the rest of his video clips are also available on Vimeo. Subscribe to Chris’ Vimeo channel.
Subscribe to Chris’ posts via RSS.
The music heard on Chris’ podcasts is from one of his songs, “Heartfelt,” copyright © 2005-2016 Chris Edmonds Music (ASCAP). He played all instruments, recorded all tracks, and mastered the final product for your listening pleasure.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, Chris will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, Chris only recommend products or services he uses personally and believes will add value to his readers. Chris is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”